Everyone is familiar with the hazards of outdoor air pollution, but sometimes we forget that our indoor air can also become contaminated. Built-up mould, asbestos, fungus, bacteria, mildew and more can all be released into the air and can result in long-term adverse health impacts. At Breathe Easy Eco Solutions based in Winnipeg, our top priority is making sure that your indoor air is clean, which is why we use environmentally friendly products that are free of harsh chemicals. We’re based in Winnipeg and offer free inspections, residential mould testing services and quotes for local clients in Winnipeg seeking mould and asbestos treatment. Give us a call 24/7 or fill out the form on this page and we will respond promptly.
Mould is a type of fungus that may grow indoors and outdoors in damp, warm, and humid environments. You may find the most common type of mould accumulation in and around your bathrooms, basements, laundry room, ceiling tiles, carpets, under sinks and around plumbing pipes as well. Our experts have come up with a basic mould indication list which can help you locate any possible mould accumulation signs in your homes:
Mould accumulation not only affects your residential property, it also takes a toll on your health that can result in severe health issues. You should call for professional help as soon as you locate any of the above from the list. If you require residential mould testing in your Winnipeg homes, get in touch with us. You can call us or fill in the eform below. We look forward to assisting you.
380 Dupuy Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2J 0T4
Phone Number: 204-416-6500
Monday – Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northwest Ontario
Thank you for the immediate help with eliminating the mould problem at my property at Kildare Avenue West. My house smells so much better now that it has had a treatment. I had rented out the house and did not want the tenants to move in if there was a mould problem. I appreciate the fact that you came on a Sunday evening to fumigate the house in order for it to be ready and safe for the new renters.