When performing indoor mould testing, we also take a control sample to determine the level of outdoor mould. Although not all companies take the time to take a control sample (particularly in winter conditions), we always do, due to the many environmental factors that can have an impact on your mould reading. There is no legal guideline for how much mould is too much in an indoor environment, but a general goal is to have the indoor and outdoor levels very close to equal.
Our cost for mould air testing is $399 plus GST for up to 3 samples (including the control sample). This includes lab fees and professional analysis. Additional samples can be taken for $70 per sample, and a nominal mileage fee may apply to clients outside the City of Winnipeg.
Asbestos was commonly used in buildings during the 20th century before becoming restricted and phased out due to the many serious health concerns associated with its inhalation. If you live or work in a building with materials dating back to the 1980s or earlier, you likely have asbestos in your property. At Breathe Easy Eco Solutions, we offer asbestos testing and can help you identify asbestos material that may pose a danger to anyone breathing the air. It can be difficult to identify asbestos, and the material is generally considered safe if it’s securely enclosed and in good condition. In such cases, it should be left alone. If you are considering renovations or construction, however, it’s important to speak with an asbestos professional prior to starting the work.
Where can we find asbestos? We can test some of the most common places for asbestos, including:
Our tests include sampling physical pieces of material that we believe may contain asbestos, and air testing for asbestos fibres. Contact us today in Winnipeg and surrounding areas.
It’s important to get your ducts cleaned after mould remediation as there could be mould particles left in the ducts. Breathe Easy offers Premium Duct Cleaning services in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas.
See What Our Customers Have to Say about Us!
Must thought I'd send an email your way to tell you how much better I am doing. My immune system is stronger. For example, we were at my daughter's place in Meadow Lake, SK. - my son-in-law had a nasty URTI and was off work for several days, my daughter had an eye infection, my granddaughter had a bit of a cold, Merv got a touch of it - and I caught nothing! Amazing eh! I don't have brain fog like before. I don't feel a heaviness of mood - I'm more like my cheerful self. My stomach sensitivity has lessened. My sinuses aren't nearly as painful. And, yes, I am sleeping better - probably 4 - 6 hours/night. I got 4 I.V.'s of hydrogen peroxide. I've changed a few other things to my regimen but I attribute a huge amount of my healing to the discovery and eradication of the mould in our home.
I will be returning to work on a gradual basis beginning with two afternoons/week probably the beginning of July. I meet with my employer and LTD insurance rep tomorrow. I am so very thankful.
Merv is still drinking the smoothies you recommended. (My stomach can't quite handle them yet) He is doing well.
Thank you so much for your compassionate care, knowledge, expertise and professional service. Thanks also for the certificate we received lately. I cannot thank you enough. I wish you much success with your business.
-Lorene and Merv P.